Countdown's Over!

Okay, so I realize that I'm probably the only one who has been counting this down....

...but tonight is "Hoarders" Season 2 Follow-Up Episode, featuring my mother, and also me!

Now I realize that most of you have plans since it's the 4th of July, but don't forget to set your DVR to record the episode BEFORE you leave. Additionally, I will be on the A&E Forum tomorrow after the show, and later in the week I've been asked to guest blog!

All this is happening as I put together the literature for a new support/recovery group here in Spokane--Adult Children of Hoarders--which begins on Tuesday, August 9th, meeting every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. Watch for more details!

I'm also starting a women's freedom group, called Intensify! which will be on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month starting in August. The mission of this group will be finding peace and freedom in our daily lives as God promised, following the Biblical foundation that led the Oxford Group and eventually the 12 Steps of AA. I have been wanting to take the journey of recovery and freedom to the masses.

God has brought other opportunities to my door and I will be very busy the rest of the summer, but I will be here posting. I hope you will take the time to post a comment. I love the encouragement!

Enjoy the freedom life in this great country affords us today!
(And don't forget to set your DVR for tonight!!!!)

Comments

Sidney said…
I saw your episode tonight, Ceci. I am so proud of you and can't wait to hug you later this month.

You are doing blessed things.
Ceci G. said…
Thanks, Sid! I am very excited too! Gonna be like a GOOD family reunion, I bet!

Popular posts from this blog

My birthday...but a wish for you

Hoarding--it's not about the STUFF

Admitting the Truth, Uncovering the Lie