TEDx does Hoarding by Yours Truly

Forgive me. You've been so kind to follow and read my posts in the past.

I've been busy. Not too busy for my readers; I deeply appreciate you. Just busy.

But back in the Fall, I was super busy speaking at conferences in Washington State and California, primarily on the effects to the child who grows up in hoarding. It was tough to speak on such a personal topic. I know you understand.

I speak all the time. To social workers; to municipal employees and agencies; to mental health providers; to the community-at-large; to magazine, news channel and newspaper reporters.

But this Fall, I took on a new stage, literally, at TedxSpokane--'Knowing It Again.'

I did it for you.

For your friends who don't get it.

For your HPs who don't know they need help or understanding.

For our children whose generation can do better.

Please feel free to share this. As far as I can tell, this is the first TedTalk done specifically on hoarding. This message needs to get out.

Not just my story.

Your story.

OUR STORIES.

Change begins with stories told and shared. Let's start a movement!



Yours, Ceci



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My birthday...but a wish for you

Hoarding--it's not about the STUFF

Admitting the Truth, Uncovering the Lie