ATTN: Spokane COH--1st ACH Meeting tonight!

Please forward and tweet this message to all your peeps! (Okay...that lingo doesn't really work for me...but I tried. Give me half credit for trying!)

Tonight is the FIRST ever meeting of Adult Children of Hoarders (ACH) Spokane!

We're meeting at:   5025 N. Market (in Hillyard)
from:    7-8:30pm
We will continue to assemble on
 the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month.

With explicit permission, we will be using the Adult Children of Alcoholics (ACA) literature until we have had an opportunity to build our own. It is MY hope that the group will be able to support expansion to other cities and states. Be patient. The ACA book is 645 pages...the workbook alone is 150! I can't do it all alone! But we haven't forgotten COH in other areas!

If you're a COH in the Spokane/Post Falls/Coeur d'Alene area, I hope you join us tonight!

Comments

I did't realize I was still logged in when I posted under my other blogger ID a couple minutes ago - can you delete?

Anyway what I wanted to say was that I think what you're doing is awesome, and I wish I lived in the Spokane area. :)

Popular posts from this blog

My birthday...but a wish for you

Hoarding--it's not about the STUFF

Admitting the Truth, Uncovering the Lie