"Hoarders"--Follow Up Episode July 4th, 2011

This morning I got the opportunity to share with a friend at my son's orthodontist some exciting news. Back in February, A&E/Screaming Fleas contacted me about the possibility of revisiting my mom and I for a follow-up episode. Since we have had great successes and seen much healing, we both jumped on the idea.

So here it is!

The follow-up episode we filmed will be aired on Monday, July 4th at 9pm EDT on A&E (check your local listings for channel and exact times). I promise that although you are probably planning to travel, barbecue or spend time with friends and family, you're going to want to set your DVRs to record this episode. I am not sure how many others will be revisited; the last update show featured four previous stories.

I'd love to have you all over to my place to watch it on the big screen TV, but alas...that's just not plausible. But do the next big thing and watch or record it!

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My birthday...but a wish for you

Hoarding--it's not about the STUFF

The FREE PWH Workbook